Archive for October 4th, 2010
We’ve just released ROBOTC for Mindstorms 2.26 BETA. Download it now!
This version fixes a few issues we’ve found and applies to both the NXT and TETRIX/FTC platforms. If you are using this version for FTC, please install this version.
- Added Xander’s driver library (version 1.6)
- Fixed ROBOTC behavior not to automatically disabled TETRIX motors in a low-voltage situation.
- Fixed incorrect “SizeOf” function.
- Disabled Bluetooth Debugging information in the “Debug Stream” Window.
- Fixed issue with “Registering” when doing a manual activation with ROBOTC.