The ROBOTC dev team has worked hard to push this new release out. If you didn’t see in the title, this release supports the Color Sensor!
See below for the list of changes…
- Version 2.16.1 Bug Fixes:
- Invalid switch case statement was preventing NXT from downloading – Fixed.
- Breakpoint from v810 firmware removed, firmware up-issued to v811.
- Typo in preferences fixed.
- Deactivate License feature re-enabled.
- Bug Fixes:
- Preserve platform type when registry information is deleted.
- Improve code allocation of temporary variables.
- Add “unsigned” qualifier to eliminate compiler warning.
- Add “default” clause to switch statement.
- “sgn” opcode for ‘float’ parameter was incorrectly checking the ‘short’ result to see if it was a ‘float’ NAN (Not A Number). This check should only be performed when the function return is a float variable. This issue has been fixed
- Generate error message if “motor and sensors setup” pragma declaration not found as first lines of program. Some users had these statements elsewhere and problems were occuring.
- Status tool bar now displays the “port number” or “NXT name” of connected robot. Previously the field was “===========”
- Vertical scroll was not being hidden when screen was expanded large enough to fit complete file. This problem has been fixed.
- Added support for LEGO Color Sensor and LEGO I2C Temperature Sensor.