I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
- BotBench: Using Robot Virtual Worlds inside a VM
- ROBOTC for LEGO MINDSTORMS 4.28 BETA
- ROBOTC for VEX Robotics 4.28 BETA Available Today!
- Asia-Pacific Robotic Championships 2014
- EV3 ROBOTC Online Training Starts in February!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.