I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
- Cool Project: LEGO EV3 Sorter Machine
- VEX CORTEX Trainer: Using the LCD
- Robomatter SnapCAD Video Tutorials
- ROBOTC and Science Week in China
- VEX CORTEX Trainer: Gyro Sensor Chapter Now Available!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.