I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
- Student POV: Droids Robotics
- Getting Started with ROBOTC Graphical for EV3!
- Getting Started with ROBOTC Graphical for VEX IQ!!
- Updated VEX CORTEX Video Trainer!!
- China ROBOTC Teams Advanced to World Championship!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.