I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
- Huffington Post Article Features CMU’s Robotics Academy!
- VEX IQ HighRise for Robot Virtual World!
- ROBOTC at the China International Robotic Show
- Cool Project: VEX IQ Great Ball Contraption
- Sign up for the Robotics Summer of Learning All Summer!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.