I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
- VEX IQ Virtual Challenge – Beltway!
- ROBOTC 4.27 Update is Available Today!
- Visit us at the PLTW Summit 2014!
- Cool Project: Conway’s Game of Life
- Update: ROBOTC for FTC – Ask an Expert Webinar next Wednesday!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.