I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
- Exciting New ROBOTC Update Available Today!
- Recent Article about ROBOTC in China Daily Europe!
- First ROBOTC VEX Training in Xi’an, China!
- A Teacher’s POV: One Teacher’s Experience at our Training…
- Gear Up with FTC: ROBOTC Presentation
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.