I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news!
- Exciting News with ROBOTC for VEX Robotics 4.55!
- Download ROBOTC for MINDSTORMS 4.55 Today!
- Download ROBOTC for VEX Robotics 4.54 Today!
- ROBOTC for MINDSTORMS 4.54 Now Available
- Summer STEM Activities and Resources
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.