I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news!
- Cool Project: VEX IQ Smart Radio and iOS
- VEX Starstruck and VEX IQ Crossover Robot Virtual Worlds Now Available!
- Register for a VEX ROBOTC Summer Training Course Today!
- Sign Up for a Summer LEGO Professional Development Course!
- Congrats to our VEX Virtual Programming Challenge Winners!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.