I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
- 2014 REC Foundation and Robomatter Scholarship Winner!
- Robotics Academy Fall Online Training Schedule
- FTC Cascade Effect Virtual World Available!
- Sensor Section Available Now in our ROBOTC EV3 Curriculum!
- Latest ROBOTC Update is our Official Release!!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.