I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
- Cool Project: Conway’s Game of Life
- Update: ROBOTC for FTC – Ask an Expert Webinar next Wednesday!
- Expedition Atlantis for the iPad is Now FREE for a Limited Time!
- Sign Up for the VEX IQ Virtual Challenge!
- LEGO Online Training Starts Soon! Register Today!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.