I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
- VEX Worlds Recap: iPueo Robotics Team
- Summer Teacher Trainings are Filling Up Quickly!
- A Teacher’s POV: International School Manila
- VEX Nothing But Net and VEX IQ Bank Shot Robot Virtual Worlds Available!
- Pittsburgh Area – May Madness Info!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.