I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
- VEX CORTEX Trainer: Integrated Encoders Chapter Now Available!
- Best #ROBOTC Twitter Posts – 3rd Edition
- Robotics Summer of Learning Starts Today!
- Download ROBOTC for VEX Robotics 4.32 Today!
- ROBOTC for LEGO MINDSTORMS 4.32 Available Today!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.