I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
- Cool Project: VEX IQ GoProBot
- Sneak Preview: ROBOTC Lite
- ROBOTC Graphical Interface Video
- Mohave Robotics Kicking Off Their Season with ROBOTC Graphical
- 2014 REC Foundation and Robomatter Scholarship Winner!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.