I came across this and thought it was neat. It’s a Forklift made with VEX parts. You can see that it is actually modeled after a real forklift and behaves just like a real one. It goes to pick up a Rubic’s cube. Nice work!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news!
- Latest High Scores for our VEX Virtual Programming Skills Challenges!
- Article: Robotic Competition Moves into Virtual World
- PLTW Upgrade Pack – Now only $199!
- Cool Project: Arty the Dual-Bot
- Download Today – ROBOTC 4.52 for VEX Robotics!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.